Concept Coders Ltd
Privacy and Data Policy
- Concept Coders makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you register with or use our Service, Concept Coders may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Concept Coders (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). Concept Coders may also record which products and services you are interested in and which products and services you purchase as well. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process any order you may place;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- open and run your account;
- administer the Service.
- help fraud prevention
- any other legitimate business purpose.
- By placing an order or by registering for further information and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Concept Coders also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and legitimate business use.
- Concept Coders will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. An example of sensitive information would be your religion or a medical condition.
- If you have used our Services before or have registered your interest with Concept Coders before it is possible that Concept Coders have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer Concept Coders will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer Concept Coders will give you the choice (for example once you have registered your interest) whether or not you want us or other relevant and reputable companies to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. Concept Coders will not bombard you with emails, but Concept Coders would like to keep you informed of the developments of Concept Coders.
- Concept Coders is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- In order to improve our service and this web site Concept Coders may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Service before) is recorded on your computer and used by us to improve the Service and the products and services available to you.
- Unless you disable "cookies" Concept Coders will ask for and store order, transaction and delivery details including name, address and bank details and may automatically insert certain information on order forms so that you can use the Service with the minimum amount of form filling.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Concept Coders does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any product or service nor the right to use or reproduce them.
- The copyright in this website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to it is owned by, or licensed to Concept Coders, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the website, all text, html code, metadata, photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the website for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of the website for the sole purpose of using the Service.
- Concept Coders and associated logos are trade names or trade marks of Concept Coders Ltd and may not be used by anyone else without its express permission.
- However, Concept Coders does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands referred to on the website or in the Service belong to their respective owners.
- Concept Coders may change or withdraw any part of the Service at any time if Concept Coders consider it necessary and may immediately terminate, remove, cancel or suspend your access to and use of the Service without prejudice to Concept Coders' other rights.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Concept Coders option be construed as far as possible to reflect the intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Concept Coders and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Use of Concept Coders and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you would like help when Ordering or further information about the Service if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us.
As an authorised Symantec Software Partner, we can now offer our customers
great deals on all Symantec products including all the latest antivirus software
to protect your computer, so for information on all prices, contact our sales
team on 0121 638 0000.
For great deals on all Hewlett Packard and Compaq
products, look no further than Concept Coders. As an authorised Hewlett Packard
and Compaq reseller we can offer you all products in the HP or Compaq ranges,
at competitive prices. For more information on any HP or Compaq products,
call our sales team on 0121 638 0000
Concept Coders brings you unlimited,
IT/telephony CC Support contracts. We can support both PCs and Macs at very
competitive rates, if we don't come out in the time agreed - we pay you!. For
more information about our levels of support please follow this link to support.
Concept Coders now has a new technical support
number that will link you directly with one of our experienced technicians.
Call on 0906 7307001. All calls are charged at £1 per minute.
We are now a Netgear
Authorised Powership Partner (NAPP). This now means that we are an officially
recognised reseller of all Netgear products, including hubs, routers, switches,
and wireless products.